Monday, August 24, 2009

I miss my previous life….

Few months after leaving Sabah, I review my final semester picture again. I really miss my life there. For me.. I really enjoy my life there. I had what I really want to experience in my life. I get to know many friends from varies places. I get to many places that give me different kind of experience and different kind of feeling. I knew… now.. it is impossible for me to get back to that kind of life. Starting from the day I leaving UMS, my life has turn to normal and meaningless. I cant imagine I will become a teacher one day. However, I won’t forget what I want. I’ll keep enrich my life experience by going to more more more and more places~~ wahahaha~~~ I’ll make it!!!!!



My aim of life.

1. Swim with whale. (MI)

2. Be friend with dolphin. (MB)

3. Dive with turtle.(SC)

4. Never lazy to be active!!! Stay activated. (NP)

No comments:

Post a Comment