Thursday, May 5, 2011

How to let i know that i knew?

Now i realize, once injured, it will have a scar remain
It wont turn back time

Last time, i when i get angry, i will show to u tell u
And at the end, i will cool down and u will become the boss

I knew everytime u will gimme a reason that everything just i misunderstood u.
Most of the time, i felt guilty

Maybe this is because u really occupy my heart

But now, i just wanna calm down
I dun wan to listen to any lie from u
I am bored
I hate people lie to me
I believe u not only tell me lie once,perhaps more than i cant believe


I cant accept people lie to me

Dear, i really make me feel like u r stranger for me
I am scare of u now
Who u really u r?
What ur purpose on me?

The hardest thing is to tell u " i knew u lie to me....."

What should i do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment