Monday, May 4, 2009

final conclusion, i have made a right decision

haiz…feel like i am just an empty bottle that float on the sea and dunno where will be the last destination. When review back to what i have done before, wa lau.. so many, but now seems like nothing at all. Since the time i choose to be oversea( but still in Malaysia-sabah la…), i knew i have to done something to make my life different. But the first year to be at Sabah, damm boring. Regret to be at Sabah. Until second year, i tried to exposed to something extreme..mount hiking, jungle tracking, rafting and sea exploring. Wahaha..All this have made the different perception of myself towards Sabah. Start from the time i said “i love Sabah!!!”. Also in the second year, i have made a decision that have totally change my Uni life. That happen when i saw a simple, unattractive and quite hidden notices that introduce about wushu club in UMS and it will have meeting soon. Wow..so excited so happy and felt so touching. “finally i could involve with something i really wanted in my life~~yeah yeah~~”. Well..I decide to join the wushu meeting. OK, first meeting just 5 persons attend and in just a short time(not even 1 hour) the post vice president belong to me. funny?? alright… that time, no coach, no members, no status(not even a recognized club in UMS), and not well organized ‘club’. Well…too late to say no. Me and other AJK gotta start from the begining, apply to form a club (means b4 that ‘wushu club’ was underground club??), find coach ( arrenged by god maybe, i found Mr L) , the most difficult part, finding members. During my time, 20 members were the maximum members. After more than one Sem i ‘retired’. However, congratulate to the second batch vice president and the third batch president. Well done to them. During their time, Wushu have the best achievement-Golden time. Even i am always member in the club. Even i have my sweetest memory with my wushu friends (we, the 6persons have the craziest moment together). But i think now is my time to say bye bye to the club. Everything change by time.

IF can turn back time, what will happen today, if i didn’t decide to go to the “wushu Club” meeting at the first time?? will the wushu club exist like today’s wushu club? importantly will i have the chance to know all my wushu friend?

That time my decision either “YES” or “NO” maybe will bring a big varies in my Uni life. But i just want to say i was lucky to have the right decision.

3 comments:

  1. wei li san.. you are the best.. ~ always be with you.. muackss..~ friend forever ok ? (dont sound so sad..make my heart macam so xuan xuan the feeling... haha.. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya......that really what in my mind...anyway...now..i miss all the time we all been together b4....really a crazy and sweet memory for me..

    ReplyDelete