Saturday, March 28, 2009

DIY-ing

HUH MADE BY YOU?? UNBELIEVEABLE~!! !

I don’t know why people keep saying it is unbelievable when saying this when I told them some of my DIY products. hahaha pls la…even I am not kinda girlish but I know how to use needle and thread one ok~~~ include my imagination and creativity really make my product great great great ar~~~ wahahaha

Now most of my friends got a DIY thing made by me. Make me so proud when I see them hang it on pendrive la, pencil case la, as well as key chain la….. wa…make my nose grow higher liau!!

all these are handmade de o~~~~ limited edition.


Muahahaha all of these made by me~~ hahahaha it look simple and easy make but when people knew it is made by me, they hard to trust it. Why?? why??

Instrument used for DIY-ing


this is the first card i made hahaha


the one and only one......hard to do....i learn from book one....


this one also learn from book one......


this is the penguin i like the most super round and cute cute one!!!


this is use to hug thing one. even handphone


hang anywhere also can o~~~


also can hug u o~~~~~come come baby~~~


ladies one.....giv u a hug!!!


this is to keep handphone...limited edition


handphone "house"....


this 7-chai just for pretty suan~~~ she is nan-quan princess....


this is the bag i made from clothes....i sacrify two shirt and one jeans for this bag lo.....



I like to do last minute work. My final year project also make by sewing tools. That product is gonna use as teaching aid. Even I knew it was time consuming, but I still keep till last minute to do. At last, my whole family has to help me sew my product. It is so funny to see my brother holding a needle too. Hahahaha

my project's product....


this one is one of the meiosis phase o~~~


with my help of my family, finally i done all the eight pieces of meiosis proses.....


as trial, i sew on my T-shirt first......can wear to the street liau..hahahha


Another last minute work… during my practical, becoming a teacher for three months and have 55 students. That time I think it is good to leave something as a memory for those students before I leave the school. So, I made a crazy decision. I want to make 55 little cars with their name on it. Wow…one week left but I not even sew all the name on the clothes. OMG…I have to burn two night of midnight oil to finish it. The last day in school, I bring my panda bear’s eyes to farewell with those students. However, last minutes work always gimme a very impressive work and make me wanna praise myself…. “Coral you are the BEST!!!” hahahahaha

this one....really my biggest effort i ever make.......worth worth~~ hope my students like it o~~

5 comments:

  1. bodoh,do all rubbish,haiz...
    the thing u use to teach ur students i oso got help me sew mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. kanasai!!! u help me sew one nia~~~ kau peh kau boh~~~ i praise u already giv u face liau lo~~~blekkk~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay.
    where mine?

    i want that can hug thing eh
    and keep ph one. limited edition eh.

    juga the hard to do eh.the only one mia`XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah lao~~ means i have to do all what i knew for u la~~ hahahaha all i manke one nia...then all will become limited edition~~~wahahaha sipeh greedy ar~~

    ReplyDelete