Saturday, March 21, 2009

i love Mount Kinabalu

Em…whenever tourists come to Sabah, the first choice of place appears in their mind is climbing Mount Kinabalu. Obviously, it is the highest mount in Malaysia. Well, in just 2 years time, the cost of climbing Mount Kinabalu has increased several times and now is 3 times much more expansive than the previous price. However, there are still many people willing to pay for the price just to climb the mountain. They are not dummy actually, for those who ever climbed to the peak of the mount, they knew it is worth than anything.

Of course I am not missing a chance to go~! 2 year ago, I went there with a group of friends. Wow… on the first day, we were so eager to speed up to the peak, haha impossible…. I carried a 6 kg backpack with me. For me that weight quite burden for me. To Gunting Langanan (2km before peak), we have to track for about 8 km. We start from Mesilau at 8am. That times all of us so spiritful. With the aid of a wood that we bought from the guide, it makes our journey smoother.

start our journey~~~ accept the challenge!!!


hehehe walk in the jungle make me feel i am just a small small creature.




Mesilau pathway is the best way for climbers to go up if comparing to Timpohan. It has fewer stairs and the scenery so wow….indescribable! Seems like a way to heaven…hahaha. Along the way, my group always stop for rest eat eat and joking the most important was not forget to capture photo~~~! Hehehe now all the photo have becoming my sweetest and unforgettable memory. No matter how tired we were, we just look at the peak not far away…yea~~~ that is the motivation that keep push us up!!

road to heaven...wonder where we will reach after we enter the cloud.

Gunting Langanan is a point where all the climbers will stay for few hours before going to the peak. Hm…if not mistaken, my group reach at 4pm… wah lau…that time I feel like I am standing on the cloud. I saw a few local people at Gunting Langanan playing sepak takraw there. Finally, we can rest. Then for sure..We all..sleep sleep sleep. I can’t forget what the feel being a preserve duck….I not allow the real cold water to pour on my body. even my contact lens solution also as cold as ice water, I have to sit on it to brood it and wait it warm. Hahaha when I think of it.. make me feel like I am a mommy chicken is brooding eggs hahaha. Environment at 1am was so cold. All of us wear full set of equipment to climb to the peak. We put on as thick clothes as we brought. We really look like penguin. Hahahaha

so far away~~~~ but we still gonna reach there!


one day i will dance there hahahahaha

When I tells my story about Mount Kinabalu, I will never miss to describe how amazing and how beautiful the sky that full of starssssssss. I am so lucky that time few meteors have passed above my head. Wa~~ I can make so many wishes that time…hahaha. Always remember..must reach the peak!!! 50 meters before reaching the peak, I can feel the freeze..fuiyoh~~ cold cold. Finally~~!! Reach the LOW PEAK of mount Kinabalu~~!! Hehehhe sat on one of the rock wait for sunrise. Can’t forget the moment.

never give up!!!


prettiest sunrise lo~~~!


Yeah~~yeah~~~!! We have reach the peak~~wahahahaha


we all goes down happily~~~~ la~la~la~la~


Along timpohon, we saw many local people include men and womens carried heavy things such as gas barrel, stone, food and many others. We surprise they just wear sandal. Now we just realize all the thingy we used at Gunting Langanan, are man carry. 2pm, going back to Kota Kinabalu. Going back. SLEEP!
wa....this uncle so strong wo...if me..oh no.........can't can't


The next day woke up, I can’t move my body. BODY PAIN~~!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaa sure la~~~~ this my own experience~~~ hahaha u also tried b4 rite~~~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete