Friday, March 13, 2009

My dream ar~~

Ever heard of a website?? www.islandreefjob.com? Wow…my dream is all inside there. I am so so so eager to take part. Unfortunately, I am not qualified for fulfill the term and conditions. Since i was in teenage age, I would like to try something adventures. Finally I have realized what I really want and what I really like. I love underwater world!! I always find the opportunity to get to the underwater world. Snorkeling, swimming and the thing I want the most is diving. However, after 4 years, I still unable to get a real diving license. sad sad...


no matter where this place is..but i still wanna goo~~~


One day when I was on plane, I saw in a magazine the best job in the world. Yes that is the real best job in the world. That is being the caretakers in the island of the GREAT BARRIER REEF. Wow…. I really want to try but I have limited experience, It is rarely have such a gold opportunity. It is so hard for me to persuade myself to forget the offer. I think I really have to scarify something before I can get to my dream.

I wanna swim with turtle, I wanna touch all my family (coral…hahahaha), I wanna swim with dolphin, I wanna swim beside whale and of course I wanna swim with my future boyfriend (human) in the sea…yea… that’s my dream..Not complicated… very simple, just rely on my opportunities and my braveness. Well…when the time is my dream will comes true, I don’t know. But I will still run run to chase chase my dream!!! Underwater world I am coming~~~~~~~~~~muahahaha

wa.....i wanna hug it~~

hahaha....touch touch touch

i really wanna jump into the sea hahaha so clear!!!

1 comment:

  1. such a great life u had in sabah.. and I heard Milo said he claim that he is going to sabah on this coming may right??? for the kinabalu mountain climbing expedition... damn nice.. i wish that i could follow.. haha.. but I'm going to redang island that time... hmmmz... any way. nice to meet u..

    ReplyDelete