Friday, March 13, 2009

Learning something really hard

Wa~~~ today is my…er….second time play guitar..but this time was a guy that I knew from a singing website taught me. Yea…he really really try his best to teach me..but the problem is…MY FINGER TOO SHORT~~~ argh~~ why why~~ this make me so hard to change the chord!! I can’t forget the G chord..I really can’t put my last three fingers on the strings. But I tell myself!! I will success…I just change to use other longer finger lo…. dun use the tiniest one~~hahahaha me very pandai wo~~ so creative so inovatif and whatever tif~tif~tif~

Erm….i dunno how long I can tahan the pain on the tip of my left hand’s fingers….wa…i can see the lines appear on my finger tips… I think won’t become bruise gua…its ok….no pain no gain….

Erm!! Thanks my guitar laoshi!! The most entau, kindest and smartest laoshi in malaysia. Hahahaha( I help him do promotion ba…). One day I will play guitar and we PK hahahahaha<<>

Hey worlds!! Wait for me to sit on the stage and share beautiful songs with u all~~ wakakakaka

3 comments:

  1. if you wanna learn, i can teach you, haha~ i have at least 3 years formal guitar experiences...but b4 i leave Sabah..haha

    i think if your singing accompanied by guitar must be great, sure you can go to Malaysian Idol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read up your post.. found out that u are as funny as milo... cause his finger is so freaking short.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. small khang!! i will find u teach liau!! hahaha and wenou....our finger short also not i request de.... T.T..i cant play G chord....

    ReplyDelete