Thursday, March 25, 2010

dear myself...

sitting in office.....typing some text....
is that what i really want?
no i hate this...
i'll holding microphone and standing in the center of attention of so many students...
when i speak, i will be the only one who speak and the rest listen, give response...
is that what i want??
maybe.....
my friend everyday keep telling me....
hey dear...you should know this is not the life you want.
you knew what suitable for you...
you still have time to change, you still young and still able to take the risk..
but the problem is...i am not the only on in this world i still have my family and i am the eldest.
for years my parents bare the responsibility to bring me up..its time for me to take care of them now...
maybe i am not fair to myself but if i think like that, do my parent treat themselves fairly?
no...they sacrifice a big part of their life for their children. they not fair to themselves as well. there is nothing so called fair in the world. fair or not fair is depends on our own perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment