Tuesday, September 29, 2009

breaking my boring life

First time in penang i wake up so~~ early without felt missing my bed. Coz i am going to pantai kerachut!! although i live in penang more than 20 years, but i never heard of this beach b4....lame penangese... =.="
i heard pantai kerachut got turtle....me and my cousin so eager to meet with all those turtle~~ and the most special is i heard my friend said it is good idea to overnight there. coz we will see a bright sea. we can see the sea will glow in the dark...you know why?? hehehe plancton!!! i really really really wish really wish to watch the bright plancton in sea... sorry friends~~ that day becoz of me we cant overnight!!


wa....i never thought, we have to get permit to go to the beach.



gonna go through a short journey of the jungle...


finally...reach liau!! what a waste...i didn't bring along my swiming suit...cant swim!!






oh my god....really don't understand why they just remember to sleep once reach there~~~
why not try to walk around~~~ maybe...they need to rest their old bone..hahahaha
p/s ah miao...u still young...i not say u have old bone ya~~


whatever la...it was so wasteful if i didn't go around.....i went around myself...


this tree look nice....



until today i still guessing what means by this sign board ???



this was the only turtle i saw at pantai kerachut. its okla...at least i still saw turtle crossing






from left, david, hens, ah miao and me!!! lucky we still able to capture our group photo b4 going home.



another turtle i saw....... =.="


thanks david!!! ah miao, david and hens...next time we go together gether again ya~~~

20.9.2009 sunday

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete