Thursday, September 10, 2009

090909

090909 is a good date for married lo~~~
So many couples seems wait for that day long long ago~~ hahahaha
I just went to one of the temple in BM, 68 couples married together~~!!
Then I heard other people said..other place, got more than 500 couples married lo~~!
that only in BM...how a bout other place?? I really curious to know la..how many couples married on 090909..
OMG!! ya la~~ married on that day they believe it was a good beginning of their married life..but ho...seems like those couples not becoming the focus of the light. because there are too many couples in one place...become ordinary...then have to siok sendiri lo....
Then I see they register one by one. the scene so familiar that we often see in school where little children wait to register to enter a school. Too simple and rush~~!!
I think....the next "good day" for married is 101010, 111111 and the last one 121212. hahaha I keep telling my cousin, " I wanna register on 111111 liau~~~" hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment