Sunday, September 5, 2010

u just eveready..not yet energizer

u always ask...did u treat me nicely?
yes...orally...u treat me super duper nice....
u always told me....u will do this to me u will do that to me, we will go here, we will go there...
but...will all that really happen??
we don't know.....
but so far, what i knew.....today u mention, tomorrow,u totally forget about it...
i always try to hint u...
don't u ever promise anything that u can never do....
pls don't ....i don't want to have a bad impression to u...
it is hard form me to pretend to be happy because u tell me something that purposely to make me happy.....just purposely make me happy....and wealways know..it will never happen

today i told u.....we had gap a long time we didn't met.
u say yes...u miss me, u want to see me, u need me, 
but yet,
u never try to find a chance for us to met.
u started calculate to me...u said...
"don't worry...u will come back at the end of october,
"we will meet in KL in december,"
then u said again "u will come to hometown again in january.."
and..."u will back again in april..."
do u ever realize....u just wait me to go back.....
do u ever think of....
how if one day, i am not going back....how do me meet?
i really disappointed when i realize this....
i always thought u treat me importantly....
u said u miss me, u want to see me that is real...
but i am wrong..
that is not the thing that u want desperately.
because..i believe...human will put effort to get what they really want..
but what i can see from u...u....never....never.....


.

No comments:

Post a Comment